Work and Money
Fear of quitting your JOB (present):
you owe no account to anyone. You owe no account to a country, you owe no account to a boss, you owe no account to your parents.
stop believing that you have to go to work because you have to go to work. working is not an obligation, it’s a choice you make.
Working out of fear of boredom ? see the article “ Being »
MONEY : before saying you need money, start by asking yourself: “if money didn’t exist, what work would I do?”
before believing that you ALWAYS need money, consume less
If I sell my house to no longer have a loan, if I stop buying the latest phone, if I stop drinking alcohol, if I stop eating animals, in short everything that is expensive and not vital, do I really need THIS job?
If I make do with what is REALLY vital, do I really need THIS job?
Do I REALLY work out of need or to treat myself to ephemeral pleasures? be honest (you can’t complain about your job while drinking a beer and eating a steak)
Fear of not finding a JOB again ? stress, see the article “ Freeing Yourself from the Future »
