Can One Become Christ and Still Be Violent?
Question:
Good evening Rémy,
I follow you on your YouTube channel and since I agree with your vision of things to put words on it, I have a question for you if you’re willing to help me understand.
For a few years I’ve been with a Vortexian (reader of Laurent Dureau) whose only goal is to become a Christic couple, nothing extraordinary there except that I’ve just left him because he made violent gestures toward me and to my feeling this is not in line with what he wants to be.
He has big outbursts of anger that lead him to be verbally nasty.
I was always compassionate toward him and I doubted myself because I ended up questioning myself and believing that I was indeed guilty of everything and nothing until it came to blows.
I left because my view is that nothing should put him in such states and insulting me is not okay and coming to blows is to me a sign that he has lost his way.
So I wanted to know what you think of this situation, am I guilty of staying silent while he goes into deliriums and puts me down all the time?
Shouldn’t he know how to control himself?
I feel so sorry for him, despite all these hurts I still have love for him.
I was strongly advised to turn to you to find my answers.
So I’m trying.
In any case thank you for reading me.
Answer:
First of all it is obvious that if this is truly his “goal”, then it is his mind-ego that WANTS to become Christ, like a villain who wants superpowers in science-fiction films.
If it can reassure you, many Vortexians are in this case, I’ve known some… They see themselves as superior to pre-humans just because they read Laurent, whereas in terms of mastering the mind-ego they are at the same level since they are in a concept of a goal to reach, which takes them away from the present moment and from patience.
But I can understand because Laurent tends to give the impression that from the moment you are a Vortexian you are necessarily listening to your little voice, yet that isn’t true. We may have heard our little voice at some point, which made us discover Laurent, but there are many cases where it is then the mind-ego that listens to Laurent with a curiosity that WANTS to become Christ, but without any wisdom.
So the rest of your message follows naturally, since from the moment you bring your partner down from his pedestal and consider him an ordinary earthling, you will realize that you acted quite normally, even if your attachment, your judgment and your guilt make you doubt.
Finally, it’s normal to love him since Everything can only love itself. The question is “must you love others less than him?” Because when our mind-ego makes us believe we should favor someone, it wants us to forget that the perfect stranger deserves as much Love and that at every moment the cards are reshuffled according to the energies of the present moment and everyone’s mastery.
When you are not in phase with someone you must accept it, because unconditional Love begins with Love of Everything WITHIN US, and therefore respecting yourself, which has nothing to do with ego-centrism, which is not loving yourself but speaking from your mind-ego. So believe me you will always make the right choice when you respect yourself, no matter what the illusion makes your mind-ego believe. And if the facet of your mind-ego projected onto your partner makes you doubt, it is because he doesn’t know what Christic Love is and is only interested in Christic superpowers or a comfortable solution.
Because he believes in problems, and sees Laurent’s “Christic development” process as a solution. Yet the solution consists in realizing that there is no problem, but that it is the mind-ego that does everything to make them real through judgment.
Of course it’s not about going and explaining this to your partner, that would again be believing there is a mental solution, that we have to debate etc… in short plunging back into the world of the mind-ego.
You just have to integrate and radiate, and if he doesn’t have the level of wisdom that lets him pick it up, that is his exercise, you can move on to the next one.
Thank you for your question because it illustrates very well those who advance with a dominating and controlling state of mind, seeing the Christic state as a power or a diploma to shine and finally be recognized, compared to those who discover the power of Christic Love.
