🎧
How to Listen to Videos in English
1
Click the settings icon ⚙️ in the YouTube video player.
2
Select “Audio track” and choose “English”.

Mind-Ego

You make me suffer, if no one needs me.
You make me shudder, when I think I’m being attacked.
You make me swell, when I no longer trust myself.
You make me run, while the Grail is within me.

Mind-ego, mind-ego… you pull your fears out of your hat.
Mind-ego, mind-ego… you have power but it’s all false.
Mind-ego, mind-ego… you want me to believe in these burdens.
Mind-ego, mind-ego… it’s your reflection in the newspapers.


You make me jump, if someone comes to doubt me.
You make me moan, when I see this wrinkle on me.
You make me lie, when I believe the devil is me.
You make me smile, because the great illusion is you.

Mind-ego, mind-ego… you pull your fears out of your hat.
Mind-ego, mind-ego… you have power but it’s all false.
Mind-ego, mind-ego… you want me to believe in these burdens.
Mind-ego, mind-ego… it’s your reflection in the newspapers.


Mind-ego, mind-ego… you have power but it’s all false.

Here, everything is given freely and without ads.
You alone decide whether to give something back if you wish to thank me.