🎧
How to Listen to Videos in English
1
Click the settings icon ⚙️ in the YouTube video player.
2
Select “Audio track” and choose “English”.

Could We Measure an Individual’s “Level of Awakening” by Their Microzyma Count in a Blood Test?

Question:

Hi Rémy,

What if our level of midi-chlorians or microzymas* corresponded to our level of awakening, to our ability to connect to our higher Self?

It would be enough to run an analysis of our blood?

Wouldn’t it be interesting to check this among several people?

Thanks in advance for your answer.


Answer:

Hi Fabien,

I’m not a specialist in measuring these levels, but even if it could reflect a more developed capacity for connection, I mostly think that the mind-ego would use this argument to interpret, even choose, the blood tests that suit it... I’ve seen it myself when we did experiments with a specialist, he kept only what he found acceptable according to his personal judgment, and this lack of objectivity shows how much the mind-ego infiltrates everywhere.

It’s obviously a shame because there are truths behind all this, but do truths filtered by a mind-ego really bring us closer to knowledge?

Personally I prefer to stick to the feeling of inner guidance, which comes not from a will to know but from a constant availability to listen to the present moment. Put another way, I would rather advise developing our awareness of microzymas by communicating with them through introspection, rather than by looking for them.

Even if an objective, wise scientific method could perhaps prove something, it doesn’t interest me. I consider that radiating the truth will be much more effective if “proof” is needed, starting by being authentic, because unlike the character who wants proof in order to be right, being authentic is simply letting the truth pass through us in a totally fluid way at every present moment.

PS: That said, if the scientific approach interests you, you can reach out to a specialist. I’m only drawing attention to what I think is the priority. I’ve shared information on this subject to open minds about it (as with crop circles), but without making it an obsession. Some information allows inner clicks to happen but there’s no need to dig into it mentally, at the risk of moving away from what I call the self-evidence that has no words.


Here, everything is given freely and without ads.
You alone decide whether to give something back if you wish to thank me.