🎧
How to Listen to Videos in English
1
Click the settings icon ⚙️ in the YouTube video player.
2
Select “Audio track” and choose “English”.

What Attracts Others to Us?

Question:

Hi, I notice that I have been joy for a long time and that I naturally attract, and I noticed that as soon as a conversation starts I begin to justify myself with seductive words to justify the attraction that the people I meet have for me, whereas naturally I shouldn’t have to justify myself.

Maybe ask them what attracts them to me, what do you think?

Message in a bottle, as you say.

Thanks, see you 😊


Answer:

Hi, who needs to know what attracts them to you if not your mind-ego?

There is no need to look for a form for this vibration that attracts them. But it’s a classic mind-ego mechanism, which would use it to reproduce what works according to it. Except it forgets that every experience is unique.

So I advise you to savor what this attraction offers you as an experience in the moment, because you can only live it at this moment. Any attempt at reproduction would inevitably be different. That’s why methodical books will never be worth experimentation, for example.


Video that develops the vibrational aspect of attraction: https://remy-celmar-spiritual-sharings.blogspot.com/2024/05/seduction-attraction.html

Here, everything is given freely and without ads.
You alone decide whether to give something back if you wish to thank me.