How Do You Support Your Family? With Donations Only?
Question:
Hello Remy✨️
I discovered you through Lulumineuse several years ago now. I find your reflections relevant and I like the way you explain your perceptions.
By the way, I want to thank you for your shares.
I noticed that you don’t have paid services but that you live on donations.
I am a family caregiver looking after my autistic daughter with more than minimal means.
I wonder, how do you support your family?
Maybe it’s a threshold I can’t get past or there is something I’m missing.
I apologize in advance if my question is too personal.
I really hope I’m not disturbing or bothering you with my question, but since I’ve been thinking about it for several weeks now I decided to take the plunge and simply ask.
Have a lovely evening
Amélie
Answer:
Hello Amélie,
It is more precisely Faith that feeds me.
As you noticed, indeed I don’t sell anything. Giving unconditionally is the basis of Faith. Faith in balance.
I know that I will have exactly what I need as long as I work for others unconditionally. By the way, this is not to be confused with institutional generosity where associations would tell me how to be generous.
It is about doing what I deeply feel I must do in the present moment, then offering it without favoritism, and without worrying about what it will become or what it will bring me.
And there, the Internet is a very practical tool to make what we create accessible to as many people as possible. By the way, “making it accessible to as many people as possible” does not mean “wanting to be listened to by as many people as possible”. It is not about going and bothering people who asked for nothing, it is simply about planting a seed where most people can reach its fruits, when they follow their inner guidance.
When we want to be heard, it means we don’t have Faith that people will be perfectly guided by the invisible, and not by canvassing or by algorithms. That is why when we have Faith, there is no need to tell people to “like”, share or comment to improve our ranking on Google or YouTube. We know that the invisible is far beyond all these human attempts at control.
Also, Faith is the basis since living this way requires being patient and knowing how to be content with what we have at every moment.
When you live without a paycheck, without turnover, without a pension, etc, you can’t afford to waste money on false needs (vacations, meat, alcohol,...).
And most people don’t believe any of this for a second because their false needs have made them dependent. What they think is contentment is very far from what the vital minimum is.
What about those who own far more than the vital minimum?
- Either they work for it and haven’t grasped that they could stop working.
- Or they haven’t grasped that they could give away money.
This excess leaves them no room for inspiration, the true wealth.
Becoming aware that we lack nothing is not done just by hearing it said. It requires real and deep inner work.
I now come more precisely to your question, but this introduction was necessary to understand the state of mind.
It is not about living only on donations but about being capable of it.
It is a state of mind, not a method.
Personally I am able to live only on donations thanks to Faith in balance. So I offer the possibility of making donations to me, to all those who wish to restore balance in relation to what I give.
So I open this door to the invisible to materialize the money I need according to it. And I do say according to it, which has nothing to do with what my mind-ego might want as a return.
That is why you have to learn to absorb ingratitude, at the risk otherwise of complaining about lacking, while inwardly blaming others for not being grateful. Faith has no use for recognition and potential judgments, it accepts, in total trust with the story unfolding.
Also, Faith is not hope. Faith knows there will be a return, whether or not it suits the mind-ego, and this trust allows you to stay focused on the present. Whereas hope pulls you out of the present moment and focuses you on the future, hoping for a return.
Now I must be precise regarding your question to explain that the invisible doesn’t care about the form the money I need takes. And I have noticed this through experience...
At the beginning I used unemployment benefits while I started listening inwardly to what I had to create so I could offer it, because my mind-ego was still there despite the “spiritual awakening” that invited me to detach from society. This society that encourages us to enjoy our little egocentric life, and not to respect life.
Detaching from the mind-ego is not done just by thinking it, it’s real work. So at the beginning you have to know how to still feed it a little at the risk of sinking into its stress. The idea is to reduce its bowl little by little.
This is not to be confused with “taking advantage of benefits while waiting for the new world”. During this period of unemployment, my real work began. Not everyone necessarily goes through this form of stage, you can also detach gently from the mind-ego by having received an inheritance for example, by selling your house with its endless mortgage to become free again in the present moment, or some other financial detachment that allows you to bridge our old state of mind that vibrated lack and our new state of mind that vibrates abundance and contentment.
Then one day I made the decision to stop telling the employment office what is needed to keep receiving unemployment benefits. I was ready to live entirely by Faith, leaving as the only possible funding for me and my children the donations that would be made to me in return for what I give (videos, music, advice,…)
However I live in a couple and I can’t forbid Agate from earning money if she sees fit, with a 3D job or by looking into social benefits to which we contributed in our past jobs.
For example she wanted to open a psychotherapy practice to try it out.
What’s interesting is that it’s not a job with a guaranteed salary, but an independent profession, so even if it remains anchored in 3D, there is still a state of mind that tends toward Faith. And where most entrepreneurs will stress about this, I find her rather relaxed. I sincerely think she does this because her little inner voice told her to, and not because she is afraid of lacking money. However, she has to be vibrationally vigilant that her mind-ego doesn’t take control again of this impulse of the heart by transmuting it into slavish obligation.
And what’s funny is that when she earns money, I no longer receive donations, or I receive fewer. And when she doesn’t earn money, I receive enough to meet our basic needs. Yet I never tell anyone the state of my finances, and I never ask for donations, so those who give to me are absolutely not influenced by this. It clearly proves that the invisible manages the balance. All you have to do is trust it, be content with what I have, and keep giving to feed the engine.
Of course I’m talking about my own case here and not about you who are not in a couple, but it’s to explain to you that the invisible doesn’t care about the FORM that the money we need takes.
What matters is to have exactly what we need in the moment and not the judgment that the mind-ego will pass on it. Whether it’s guilt-inducing (freeloader! lucky!) or flattering (your videos are doing well! your music is popular!), it is worth nothing in the face of Faith since Faith makes us untouchable to judgments.
So it’s not about living only on donations, it’s about trusting balance.
From there you work without worrying about what it brings you and how it brings it to you, since you know that by giving you create a void that can only be filled thanks to the law of balance.
So instead of focusing on your bank accounts, I advise you rather to ask yourself what you can give, and the obviousness of the work you have to accomplish in the moment will tell you.
And you’ll see, afterward you will thank the invisible for not having someone (boss, husband, family, friend,...) who guarantees you a comfortable income, because it would have made you lazy, and you would never have discovered the masterpiece that you are.
Hugs
Rémy
