Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs… (Q&A)
Question:
I drink / I smoke... Why, and how do I detach from it?
Answer:
I recommend my article “Moving Beyond Eating Habits” *.
It works to completely rethink our diet, even what we believed to be vital, so it will work for what is not even a vital need but an (unconscious) need to die.
In parallel, you will need to regain a taste for life so as to stop yielding to this slow suicide that only gave you false joy (an illusion of joy), and which on top of that forces you to work to afford it.
It seems difficult put like this, but focus on your true joy of living, which will fill this void, rather than on the illusory lack that would make you sink into ingratitude for the life that was given to you.
PS:
The point is not to criticize false joy but to become aware of it. It’s like false light**. Whether it comes from alcohol, cannabis, the New Age, care-bear thinking or a religion... You’re free to believe in it.
* https://remy-celmar-spiritual-sharings.blogspot.com/2022/12/moving-beyond-eating-habits.html
** https://remy-celmar-spiritual-sharings.blogspot.com/2021/10/false-light-and-shades-of-gray.html
