What to Do When Facing Someone Who Lies Without Realizing It? (Q&A)
Question:
Hello Rémy, I have a question.
How come some people can’t see when they’re lying? When they tell themselves stories? Often it’s to make me believe, and make themselves believe, things that suit them. It’s a bit scary, actually.... I’m thinking of one friend in particular.... I’ve already talked to her about it.
She’s someone who often preaches the good word, on top of that. I can no longer trust her. And I really have the impression that she doesn’t realize it. Except when I catch her red-handed, it offends her for a moment but that’s all..... while she bores everyone to death with the Four Agreements of the Toltecs 😂.
How do I stay in a healthy relationship with her? Is it up to me to let go? To act as if nothing happened?
The thing is that I often feel betrayed (she repeats what I confide in her and doesn’t see the “harm”) and I also feel manipulated (she uses guilt, etc.). That’s weird, right?
Answer:
You’ve detected someone who exhausts you.
You can hem and haw as much as you want, in any case it’s your vibrational discernment that counts, not your mental discernment, otherwise you’ll just juggle doubts, emotions and guilt.
You’ve already planted seeds of wisdom from what I hear, so your light work toward the outside is done.
Now it’s about respecting yourself by detaching from this person, who will from now on learn only through being left behind.
