I Was Just Scammed and I Can’t Get Perspective… (Q&A)
Question:
Hello Remy,
I pay close attention to your videos, there is very often something that speaks to me but right now I’m a bit stunned!!
I’ve just been scammed with my credit card… and I can’t get perspective, return to the present moment, to the experience…. Chosen, which is part of my learning!
Thank you in advance. Thank you for the shares you make.
Have a nice afternoon
Maryse
Answer:
Hi Maryse,
Even if someone took advantage of this money, after all, what’s the problem? Be aware that you lack nothing and all the stressful scenarios about this card will disappear.
See it as a form of donation on your part and smile at the scammers who know nothing about the laws of balance. And from those same laws, understand that this apparent void will be filled in one way or another in your reality.
Radiate contentment with Faith in balance and you will discover the true taste of unconditional giving. Because unconditional giving is not simply selling things for free. Unconditional giving is also not judging the one who receives, even if the mind-ego judges that to be unfair.
Hugs
Rémy
Follow-up (via the comments):
Thank you for the answer to Maryse.... I imagine it’s the same kind of thing, a loan to someone who doesn’t pay it back. Your words help me.🤗👍🌻
Answer:
Exactly, all of this is just an energy transfer. The problem is not the transfer but the mind-ego that wants to control the return.
Loans are like promises, they don’t exist in the present moment, they exist only in an illusion we want to control. It creates stress or even disappointment.
In the present, only unconditional giving can exist in order to be at peace.
I develop this subject here, for example: https://remy-celmar-spiritual-sharings.blogspot.com/2021/10/promises-and-balance.html
