🎧
How to Listen to Videos in English
1
Click the settings icon ⚙️ in the YouTube video player.
2
Select “Audio track” and choose “English”.

The Feminine Creates

We carry their babies but it’s not enough,
Men earn more dough, let’s get into the fight.
The feminine creates but doesn’t pee standing up,
I have to devote myself to working like crazy.

Modern feminine, you are irresponsible.
You balance nothing by becoming the devil.
Traumatized it’s true, but always unharmed.
Do you believe in the spoiled child or the one who loves himself?


I always lack choice among 24 pairs of shoes,
For consumption you have to work hard.
I perfume the surface of this body that I am,
Duality teaches me that otherwise people flee.

Modern feminine, you are irresponsible.
You balance nothing by becoming the devil.
Traumatized it’s true, but always unharmed.
Do you believe in the spoiled child or the one who loves himself?


Society is waiting for me, even if it deprives me of air.
I don’t forget my watch, and head first…
I rush to feed the world with my mind-ego,
The better to criticize it at the first aperitif.

Modern feminine, you are irresponsible.
You balance nothing by becoming the devil.
Traumatized it’s true, but always unharmed.
Do you believe in the spoiled child or the one who loves himself?



Printable version:






Here, everything is given freely and without ads.
You alone decide whether to give something back if you wish to thank me.