🎧
How to Listen to Videos in English
1
Click the settings icon ⚙️ in the YouTube video player.
2
Select “Audio track” and choose “English”.

Building the “KINGDOM OF LOVE AND PEACE” on EARTH (The Letters of Christ)

Personal note : After reading three versions of the Letters of Christ, I felt the impulse to share certain excerpts, letting my intuition tell me which version was the most accurate for each sentence. So here is a version restructured through my current level of consciousness (2023).

These are excerpts from the October 2007 Message and the December 2014 Message, which I compiled.

PDF and MP3 versions:
https://remy-celmar-spiritual-sharings.blogspot.com/2023/04/the-letters-of-christ-pdf-mp3.html


Here is what the true Members of the “KINGDOM OF LOVE AND PEACE” on Earth
are willing to agree to put into practice:

  • As a Member of the “KINGDOM OF LOVE AND PEACE” on Earth, I meditate daily. I ask with all my heart that Divine Consciousness enter my consciousness and take the reins of it, bringing me Divine Wisdom and Divine Love, so that It may bless my own life, everything I am in relationship with, and the World in general. I use this time of union with Divine Consciousness to KNOW that all the issues I bring to it to be healed and resolved will be duly healed and resolved because I ask it with conviction and Love.
  • As a Member helping to create the “KINGDOM OF LOVE AND PEACE”, I absolutely dismiss all thoughts of envy. I keep in mind and affirm that as a child of Divine Consciousness, I can ask for everything I need, and I know that it will manifest for me at the right moment.
  • As a true Member of the “KINGDOM OF LOVE AND PEACE”, I reject all my selfish thoughts daily, and I replace them with those of compassionate love and unconditional love, with which I help build the Kingdom.
  • I keep in mind that the “KINGDOM OF LOVE AND PEACE” is a place of joy and laughter. I ask daily with conviction and Love to become more enlightened, to rise in appropriate and spontaneous joy and laughter, to help lighten the spirit of those around me.
  • Daily, I keep in mind that to overcome the ego and establish a deep and meaningful contact with others, I must LISTEN! I master the impulse of the ego that pushes me to talk about myself, and I listen to the other, striving to understand and empathize with what they tell me.
  • Daily, I keep in mind that to overcome the ego, I must be able to hear any truth about myself, without wanting to retaliate or find excuses. In the “KINGDOM OF LOVE AND PEACE”, there is no slander, punishment, or resentment! By undertaking to help build the “KINGDOM OF LOVE AND PEACE” on Earth, I must transcend all the impulses of the ego – and exchange them for unconditional love.
  • Daily, I keep in mind that in the “KINGDOM OF LOVE AND PEACE”, there is only the KNOWLEDGE that tomorrow will be perfect, for Divine Consciousness fills the mind and heart of every inhabitant of the Kingdom. Consequently, I avoid all alarmist talk. I will not be caught reporting the faults of others, and I do not give in to my lower consciousness that would have me contemplate the wounds of the World. To build the “KINGDOM OF LOVE AND PEACE”, I divest myself of everything I do not wish to see perpetuated.

You must currently live in two dimensions. You are in the world, with all its chaos and unpleasant consciousness – and also its wonderful impulse of spiritual seeking in the mind, emotions and body. You must choose or imagine as constantly as possible that you are in the protection and well-being of Divine Consciousness.

This means that, when you are brought into contact with the unpleasant forces of consciousness in your life, you must continually pray to Divine Consciousness to help you ignore the pain, the disgust, the rejection of offenders, into which your humanity or your ego would have drawn you, and instead you must rise in the knowledge of Divine Consciousness as the only Reality in your lives. Consequently, you will enter and remain in forgiveness and in a caring attention to the well-being and happiness of the person who is in error.

At the very beginning of your effort to live in this non-reactive and proactive way – which requires you to consciously reject the ego’s state of reaction and enter the second state of proactivity, you will find it very painful and troublesome to have to let go of and overcome the old feeling of having been mistreated, but by joyfully persevering, one day you will find that you are able to enter immediately into this proactive state of joy, forgiveness, understanding and caring concern for the person who has just upset your balance.

When you reach this level of loving response to dark outside influences, you will have established a framework of Divine Consciousness on Earth.

Pause here, and try to fully understand that You have created a zone of integrity on Earth, and that it will not dissolve. Every time you can keep love in your heart in the face of opposition, you build a small oasis of Divine Love in your environment. You will perceive that, as more and more people on Earth strive to respond to darkness in this way, the darkness itself will be affected – it cannot be otherwise, and this is how the ranks of those striving to create the “KINGDOM of LOVE and PEACE” on Earth will begin to grow and increase, and finally the voices of the Divine will begin to illuminate the responses of those who are still unenlightened.

And what will happen on Earth, while individuals create their little oasis of Divine Love on Earth? These oases will manifest as long-desired benefits in human society. They will allow human beings to rectify the mistakes made in past years. Public services will begin to improve, individuals will begin to adopt a new ethic governing their behavior, which will ensure that they treat their fellow human beings with loving consideration and compassion.

When this happens, prosperity will begin to return, poverty will decrease, and health will become ever more flourishing, arising from the new loving responses in people’s hearts and minds.

That is how you will create the “KINGDOM of LOVE and PEACE” on Earth.

Here, everything is given freely and without ads.
You alone decide whether to give something back if you wish to thank me.