🎧
How to Listen to Videos in English
1
Click the settings icon ⚙️ in the YouTube video player.
2
Select “Audio track” and choose “English”.

When I See

It looks like a treasure hunt limited to a corridor,
With conformist delusions that think they perceive well.
It looks like a treasure hunt shaped like a funnel,
With alarmist speeches that lead into a smoking room.


When I see intellectuals thirsty for power,
Wearing themselves out controlling minds morning and evening,
Prostituting journalists who don’t let go of their duties,
I pity all the wait-and-see types who get bogged down in hope.

It looks like a treasure hunt limited to a corridor,
With conformist delusions that think they perceive well.
It looks like a treasure hunt shaped like a funnel,
With alarmist speeches that lead into a smoking room.


When I see materialists frozen in their knowledge,
Criticizing conspiracy theorists while ignoring the real history,
I sympathize in silence because their illusory belief
Will make them self-destruct, but it’s only a goodbye...

It looks like a treasure hunt limited to a corridor,
With conformist delusions that think they perceive well.
It looks like a treasure hunt shaped like a funnel,
With alarmist speeches that lead into a smoking room.


When I see survivalists secured in the dark,
With a calendar that feeds despair,
I radiate abundance so that my vibrational rate
Helps them feed on a new way of believing.

It looks like a treasure hunt limited to a corridor,
With conformist delusions that think they perceive well.
It looks like a treasure hunt shaped like a funnel,
With alarmist speeches that lead into a smoking room.

 

Here, everything is given freely and without ads.
You alone decide whether to give something back if you wish to thank me.