🎧
How to Listen to Videos in English
1
Click the settings icon ⚙️ in the YouTube video player.
2
Select “Audio track” and choose “English”.

But I Forgive Myself

I took advantage of this illusion
To embody the king of sheep... but I forgive myself

I threw up champagne on silk,
While others died of cold... but I forgive myself

I put theories on the front page
By making people believe in the monkey on the moon... but I forgive myself

I criticized the stars who did drugs
While in front of my TV I was drinking... but I forgive myself

I made fake crop circles
To mock the joyful impulsive ones... but I forgive myself

I convinced many of my followers
To inject themselves with doses for nothing... but I forgive myself

I prayed to God to think only of me
Then I complained as I did every time... but I forgive myself

I saw the broken childhood of some
And put my hands in front of my eyes... but I forgive myself

I treated my body like a garbage dump
Everything went in without even sorting... but I forgive myself

 

Here, everything is given freely and without ads.
You alone decide whether to give something back if you wish to thank me.