Does God Really Exist? (The Letters of Christ)
Personal note : After reading three versions of the Letters of Christ, I felt the impulse to share certain excerpts, letting my intuition tell me which version was the most accurate for each sentence. So here is a version restructured through my current level of consciousness (2023).
This is Article 3.
PDF and MP3 versions:
https://remy-celmar-spiritual-sharings.blogspot.com/2023/04/the-letters-of-christ-pdf-mp3.html
I come back to speak to you in familiar language to address various problems that people have to face on Earth.
I do this through the mind of my Spokesperson, because those who have truly embraced the TRUTH contained in my Letters, and who try to govern their daily lives with this deep understanding of the secrets of creation, have finally found great relief from their former burdens.
They have discovered, with joy, that humanity was not born to be a victim of circumstances. They know they have a real and reliable “MEANS” of overcoming difficulties or enduring setbacks with inner strength and even with happiness.
What is this “MEANS”?
It is the SOURCE of all BEING – not a God of the Jehovah type described in the Bible, but the UNIVERSAL LIGHT of BEING that is experienced by true mystics. As time goes by, people who have a desire to dive deeper into spiritual TRUTH (and not religion) will discover that they have a natural aptitude for mysticism. When that happens, such people will no longer ask:
“Is there really a God?”
They will know beyond all doubt that there is a universal FIRST CAUSE or UNIVERSAL SOURCE of BEING of extraordinary power, from Which all things have drawn their individualized form. Everything that exists, living or inanimate, is sustained or preserved during its earthly life and even afterward, within this magnificent ENERGY OF CONSCIOUSNESS.
Can you grasp how wonderfully encouraging and gloriously exciting it is to discover that you are not really an oppressed soul, a victim of circumstances, born to stay stuck in the rut in which you were born or in the ravine into which you fell in later years?
Can you understand how thrilling it is to arrive at the full and clear realization that this UNIVERSAL ENERGY OF CONSCIOUSNESS has been within you all these years, secretly and quietly sustaining growth, nourishment, healing and protection against germs, ensuring the replacement of dying cells, giving extra strength to muscles and tendons when they were asked for it by extra effort... All these wonderful activities inside your body have taken place without any help from you.
Can you see that you are supported, day and night, by something… that you are unaware of?
Scientists can explain all these activities, but they don’t even have the beginning of an explanation of the immense IMPULSE of BEING that sets them in motion.
I can tell you this – because I received complete illumination on Earth, and because I ascended through the various levels of LIGHT until I reached the very gates of ETERNAL EQUILIBRIUM, in which our common FIRST CAUSE, the SOURCE of all BEING, resides in a VOID of Stillness and Silence.
I know the true nature of our FIRST CAUSE, for I am myself an almost perfect individualization of It.
YOU and I, the Ascended Christ, once known on Earth as “Jesus”, are BOTH issued from the same SOURCE that I called the “FATHER”, because after illumination I realized that it was the true FATHER/MOTHER OF ALL CREATION.
Human parents are only the vehicles of creation through which the SOURCE of BEING works.
Trust me, for I know beyond all doubt and tell you sincerely:
While your human parents may disappoint you, if you follow MY WAY – the CHRISTIC WAY, you will ultimately find that the FATHER is an infallible SOURCE of supply, healing, guidance, unexpected opportunities, inspiration and joy.
Wherever you are on Earth, whatever difficulties you may be in, whatever contempt you encounter, whatever lack of money harasses you, deep within yourself, around you and above you, you have the SPIRITUAL MEANS to call upon with all your heart and mind – and the answer will surely come – IF YOU DO NOT DOUBT.
Many people will disagree with this statement and mock it. But it is also true that they live in a state of skepticism.
Those who choose to follow, minute by minute, MY WAY – the CHRISTIC WAY, will agree with my words, for they will have learned to meditate properly – by calming their mind, experiencing a little of the Stillness, the Silence, the Void and the Universal Equilibrium – the very Source of creation – thus drawing from the SOURCE of all creativity and perfection.
Let no one dare to condemn or criticize these words until they too have succeeded in calming their chattering mind and have entered the Silence. After such an experience, no human mind can resist the call of the Divine, inviting it to seek THAT Which gave it life and raised it to adulthood.
Consult Letter 1 to discover what I learned through total illumination in the Desert of Palestine. When you have completely absorbed the entire TRUTH concerning existence, and you begin to try to put this knowledge into daily practice as I did – you too will discover that miracles occur, and all the faster, deeper and more perfectly the more you have assimilated and practiced the eternal Truths.
To fully understand your SOURCE and your true relationship to it – read Letters 5 and 6 – read them again and again so that you never again believe that your World is solid matter – but that you immediately recognize that it is composed only of ETERNAL CONSCIOUSNESS and of the magnificent IMPULSES that constitute the NATURE of all BEING.
