Spiritual Ego and False Humility (Q&A)
Question:
I have a real fear inside me of doing harm, even when talking about light… I know why (it doesn’t come from this life) and then I always tell myself (my mind) “who do you think you are…”
I’m really afraid of catching a spiritual ego... And on the other hand I feel driven to do it... in short a small permanent battle between me and Me. Do you have advice about this hesitation?
Answer:
Sometimes, I’m tempted to make a video but I know that it’s rather driven by the mind-ego that WANTS because I haven’t felt the push in the heart that GIVES. So I stay humble and silent.
But when you say that you’re “afraid of catching a spiritual ego”, see that fear is the parasite.
In this great game of the “I”, false humility is a mind-ego card that wants to block your radiance.
Only vibration will let you feel the nuance between the two sound-alike French phrases “tais-toi” (be quiet) and “t’es toi” (you are you):
- the “tais-toi” (be quiet) that invites humility
- the “t’es toi” (be yourself) that invites authenticity
PS: I have actually just lived this exercise. I hesitated to share publicly, thinking “but wait, that’s spiritual ego!” But no, I feel the joyful power of this teaching of the moment that drives me, and it doesn’t matter if people identify it with Rémy CelMar. If some see spiritual ego in it, that’s their problem. I see a sane teaching of the Spirit and an impulse of Love to share it. And besides, since I’m not selling anything, there’s no doubt about that either.
