This Doubt That Suits You
I sweep away the intuition that challenges me.
I prefer the temptation of criticizing all these idiots.
The past is my fiction, the future my decision.
The present has nothing good in it, silence is not an option.
You’re not an angel, because it possesses you…
This doubt that suits you, or that obsesses you.
When everything gets mixed up, you know it all but you give in.
You’ve got to eat… Bipedal animal.
Freedom of expression, only my way.
Love on condition that you adopt my traditions.
Comfort is my passion, I secure my illusion.
And if stress kicks in, I inject myself with the solution.
You’re not an angel, because it possesses you…
This doubt that suits you, or that obsesses you.
When everything gets mixed up, you know it all but you give in.
You’ve got to eat… Bipedal animal.
Narcissus is my boss, he demands perfection.
So sign his version, taste perversion.
Conspiracy theorists in prison, conspirators with erections,
And if real women are right, I’ll go grope the boys.
You’re not an angel, because it possesses you…
This doubt that suits you, or that obsesses you.
When everything gets mixed up, you know it all but you give in.
You’ve got to eat… Bipedal animal.
