Once Upon a Faith… (Q&A)
Question:
Hi Rémy!
I had the pleasure of talking with you during an open mic and wanted to thank you once again.
Yesterday I was watching your video on the price of contentment. As for me, I’m content with what I have; nevertheless I believe I need about €1,000 to pay all the bills (I’m alone with my two teenagers, self-employed).
I’d like to share with you about giving; it’s been 5 years since I set up my project and the only months I reached €1,000 were at the cost of effort and exhaustion. Today, as I’m reorganizing my services, I feel the impulse to offer them as free-will donation. What makes me wonder is that I have friends who gave a lot of energy for little money in return and who today find themselves exhausted and without financial resources, unable to work.
Today I learned that the job center has stopped paying me benefits since April 2, without warning, while I haven’t had any income from my project for 2 months. In short I have actions to take, and yet on the one hand I don’t want to go back to a job outside (which causes me physical pain each time I take that path) and at the same time I feel serene, which is totally new for me!! Could it be Faith finally connected, madness, or a bit of both?
Thank you for reading me!
I wish you a wonderful day!! 😎🌹✨🍀🌷🌺☀😊
Heart-ily
Coralie Garnier
Answer:
Your friends are like news items that your little ego wants you to believe in, but your serenity shows that you no longer let yourself be emotionally impacted, and it will no longer impact you mentally either as you keep reminding yourself of this sensation.
Madness would be ignoring problems; it wouldn’t have this intelligent reasoning of the heart that goes through problems and grasps that the problem is not the experience but the judgment we bring to it.
Your friends’ only problem is the fact that they complain. Complaining declares that we haven’t overcome a problem, therefore that we believed in the illusion, and so we feed this illusion, and therefore the experience presents itself again until we progress.
And progress comes from our capacity to have faith. So you’re right when you talk about faith. Always remember this state that embodies this sensation. Don’t focus on the form by comparing yourself, because that’s what your little ego is after. Stay focused on your serenity that knows the Truth, and play the game in peace.
