🎧
How to Listen to Videos in English
1
Click the settings icon ⚙️ in the YouTube video player.
2
Select “Audio track” and choose “English”.

Hitting Rock Bottom

The sandbox is comfortable, but it traps my every step.
The truly responsible one plays but doesn’t suffer.

The right to vote takes me for a sucker, but disobeying won’t make me any more stupid.
There are plenty of truths on YouTube and Odysee, but clicking “like” won’t make me any better.
Every day I clearly feel that Hell is lying to me, but to bounce back you have to hit rock bottom.
The fear of displeasing made me go in circles, but I see the real because I accept the thrills.

Dependence on my beliefs exhausts my every step.
Tolerance and trust would bring me far more joy.

The right to vote takes me for a sucker, but disobeying won’t make me any more stupid.
There are plenty of truths on YouTube and Odysee, but clicking “like” won’t make me any better.
Every day I clearly feel that Hell is lying to me, but to bounce back you have to hit rock bottom.
The fear of displeasing made me go in circles, but I see the real because I accept the thrills.

False light and the good Lord divert my every step.
What I hope for, what I want, are the lacks of my little me.

The right to vote takes me for a sucker, but disobeying won’t make me any more stupid.
There are plenty of truths on YouTube and Odysee, but clicking “like” won’t make me any better.
Every day I clearly feel that Hell is lying to me, but to bounce back you have to hit rock bottom.
The fear of displeasing made me go in circles, but this time it’s clear: I let go for good.


 

Here, everything is given freely and without ads.
You alone decide whether to give something back if you wish to thank me.