In “Thank You” Mode
Thank you, Madness, thanks to you I live.
Thank you, Madness, thanks to you we unite.
Thanks to this daily masked ball,
thanks to you I feel that depriving myself of air is not healthy.
Thanks to this imposed lockdown,
thanks to you I know that walking the streets is not health.
Thanks to the labs’ magic potion,
thanks to you I see that all the doctors are collaborators.
Thanks to social distancing,
thanks to you I understand that Love is vital.
Thanks to you I become aware of the love of the Guidance
that sees your ignorance and holds out its arms to it.
Thanks to you I trust this dark impotence
that will drop its arrogance to join me.
I hold the remote control thanks to which you tremble,
but this shiver is not the fear you believe in.
I take you to a World where joy erases the shadow,
because your mind will reflect the light within you.
Thank you, Madness, thanks to you I live.
Thank you, Madness, thanks to you we unite.
