Far
I love living when time stops… it’s powerful
It all depends on what I project… onto the screen
Patience becomes my recipe… I am confident
The truth is no longer in my head… I feel it
Let’s walk toward the real, and if the city confuses me I’ll choose the forest
Far from money and time, I finally live the present
Let’s walk toward the real, and if the city confuses me I’ll choose the forest
I’m afraid of nothing, I’m like the water savoring its path
I lack nothing, I’m like the stones that are never hungry
I judge nothing, I’m like the flowers sharing their perfume
I plan nothing, I’m the tree that doesn’t know tomorrow
Whatever the past, I accept it… calmly
I’m free and see much more clearly… inside
I let go of imperfect things… now
The uncertain future makes me honest… in the moment
Let’s walk toward the real, and if the city confuses me I’ll choose the forest
Far from money and time, I finally live the present
Let’s walk toward the real, and if the city confuses me I’ll choose the forest
I’m afraid of nothing, I’m like the water savoring its path
I lack nothing, I’m like the stones that are never hungry
I judge nothing, I’m like the flowers sharing their perfume
I plan nothing, I’m the tree that doesn’t know tomorrow
