🎧
How to Listen to Videos in English
1
Click the settings icon ⚙️ in the YouTube video player.
2
Select “Audio track” and choose “English”.

Outside Worker

I don’t want to lack money or compliments, I need that.
I don’t dawdle. For all these people to be grateful I have to take big steps.
I mustn’t waste time resting or I’ll be overtaken.
But it’s not very fulfilling to pretend to be someone cold.

Outside worker,
with your flavorless weeks,
drowned for at least 35 hours,
you choose a bad mood.
Outside worker,
disobey your fears,
you will feel the warmth...
(of your inner masterpiece.)

I can’t make a serious living if I don’t have an agenda.
I’m not satisfied with a CV full of blanks, it all has to be filled.
I’m proud of myself for surviving among all these people biting their fingers.
But it’s not very fulfilling to pretend to be someone cold.

Outside worker,
with your flavorless weeks,
drowned for at least 35 hours,
you choose a bad mood.
Outside worker,
disobey your fears,
you will feel the warmth...
(of your inner masterpiece.)

 


Here, everything is given freely and without ads.
You alone decide whether to give something back if you wish to thank me.