I’m Being Reborn
You made me believe that studying would make me king
Then my heart lit up to finally become myself
You hit me, humiliated me, you made me believe the lowest
And then I forgave you to finally become myself
Now we have to say goodbye
I’ve come out of the fog
And even if I can no longer make my guitar sing
I’ll go farther than hope
I’ve come out of the fog
And even if I can no longer make my guitar sing
I’ll go farther than hope
The mourning is done
And I’m being reborn from it
You made me believe that dancing would ruin my liverAnd I’m being reborn from it
And then without you I dared to finally become myself
I even believed smoke was part of all that
But life called me to finally become myself
Now we have to say goodbye
I’ve come out of the fog
And even if I can no longer make my guitar sing
I’ll go farther than hope
The mourning is doneI’ve come out of the fog
And even if I can no longer make my guitar sing
I’ll go farther than hope
And I’m being reborn from it
Then I burned the banknotes to finally become myself
I saw your loyalty wrapping around me
Then I detached myself to finally become myself
Now we have to say goodbye
I’ve come out of the fog
And even if I can no longer make my guitar sing
I’ll go farther than hope
The mourning is doneI’ve come out of the fog
And even if I can no longer make my guitar sing
I’ll go farther than hope
And I’m being reborn from it
Then I had to accept it to finally become myself
Deep down I knew but I doubted too many times
Then I said stop to regrets to finally become myself
Now we have to say goodbye
I’ve come out of the fog
And even if I can no longer make my guitar sing
I’ll go farther than hope
I’ve come out of the fog
And even if I can no longer make my guitar sing
I’ll go farther than hope
The mourning is done
And I’m being reborn from it
Find my songs at https://celmar432.blogspot.com/
