Being Human
I’d like to be right, to understand these sensations
but my rational mind really doesn’t believe in them.
All these doubts bother me, I’d rather hide it all
but the shadow facing the light will recognize itself.
Being human is respecting the path...
Being human is Love remembering...
I learned to defend myself to hope for less pain
and I didn’t find my freedom in the arena.
There is no solution since there is no problem,
there is only acceptance that breaks the chains.
Being human is respecting the path...
Being human is Love remembering...
My pretty earrings are really not the same
as the rays I see around you.
It’s not on the surface that we become authentic.
Learn to free yourself from panic.
Even if I go away for the weekend to breathe as I believe,
there are those childhood dreams I don’t forget.
You may believe you’re leaving the prison in your head,
it’s not worth simple, honest smiles.
Being human is respecting the path...
Being human is Love remembering...
Find my music at https://celmar432.blogspot.com/
