Park Your Butt
Park your butt, and make room for your ideas.
Park your butt, and feel the Truth.
Park your butt, and feel the Truth.
It’s back-to-school time and I have to go study to be better used.
Can’t wait for tonight to play or watch TV... It feels so good to escape.
My life boils down to becoming a profession... “You’ll do this or that!”
And when I want to desert, I hear this voice…
Can’t wait for tonight to play or watch TV... It feels so good to escape.
My life boils down to becoming a profession... “You’ll do this or that!”
And when I want to desert, I hear this voice…
... that tells me: “Park your butt, and make room for your ideas.
Park your butt, and don’t let yourself be programmed.
You have to park your butt, and erase all the past.
Park your butt, and feel the Truth.”
Park your butt, and don’t let yourself be programmed.
You have to park your butt, and erase all the past.
Park your butt, and feel the Truth.”
It’s Monday and I have to go listen to my boss or my banker.
Can’t wait for tonight to smoke, drink or stuff myself... It feels so good to forget.
My life boils down to being obliged... “I must, I have no choice!”
And when my thoughts are a mess, I hear this voice…
... that tells me: “Park your butt, and make room for your ideas.
Park your butt, yeah… You’re more than an employee.
You have to park your butt, and erase all the past.
Park your butt, and feel the Truth.”
It’s Saturday and I have to go protest, fight and get my eye put out.
Can’t wait for tomorrow to change masters by going to vote… It feels so good to offload.
My life boils down to complaining and yelling: “I’m the victim!”
And when nobody wants to listen to me anymore, I hear this voice…
Park your butt, yeah… You’re more than an employee.
You have to park your butt, and erase all the past.
Park your butt, and feel the Truth.”
It’s Saturday and I have to go protest, fight and get my eye put out.
Can’t wait for tomorrow to change masters by going to vote… It feels so good to offload.
My life boils down to complaining and yelling: “I’m the victim!”
And when nobody wants to listen to me anymore, I hear this voice…
... that tells me: “Park your butt, and make room for your ideas.
Park your butt, and stop criticizing.
You have to park your butt, and erase all the past.
Park your butt, and feel the Truth.”
Find my music at https://celmar432.blogspot.com/
