🎧
How to Listen to Videos in English
1
Click the settings icon ⚙️ in the YouTube video player.
2
Select “Audio track” and choose “English”.

Why Me?

Why me?
Why does it fall on me?
Does it come from me?
Do I really want this?

Who makes you this sad puppet
looking for Love in the four corners of the planet?
Who veils trust and well-being within you?
Who is afraid that you might believe in what you could be?

Why me?
Why does it fall on me?
Does it come from me?
Do I really want this?

Who cries out with joy under this gag?
Who feels that life is not just work and partying?
Victim/culprit are just false concepts.
You’re already smiling at the idea of being the Master.

Why me?
Why does it fall on me?
Does it come from me?
Do I really want this?

 


Find my music at https://celmar432.blogspot.com/

Here, everything is given freely and without ads.
You alone decide whether to give something back if you wish to thank me.