You’re Stirring Up Hot Air
What if I were lying to myself
What if Truth were telling me
Being without doing anything is not being bored
Who made you believe you had to keep busy?
If you stir up hot air so as not to listen to yourself
It means you’re afraid of facing yourself
I think that if I do nothing I get bored
Because I’m always busy
But do we follow our real desires
I’d first have to know who I am
What if Truth were telling me
Being without doing anything is not being bored
Who made you believe you had to keep busy?
If you stir up hot air so as not to listen to yourself
It means you’re afraid of facing yourself
I think that if I do nothing I get bored
Because I’m always busy
But do we follow our real desires
I’d first have to know who I am
Yes but I have New Year’s Eve to organize
I have to tidy the house for the guests
I have the pool to take down
There’s a new smartphone, I have to go buy it
I have the wallpaper to strip
There’s a competition I must win
I have my whole garden to water
I don’t even know if I have time to go pee
I have to tidy the house for the guests
I have the pool to take down
There’s a new smartphone, I have to go buy it
I have the wallpaper to strip
There’s a competition I must win
I have my whole garden to water
I don’t even know if I have time to go pee
All these things, I created them
Because I was afraid of being bored
Pleasures have become chores
Because I forgot to listen to myself
Because I was afraid of being bored
Pleasures have become chores
Because I forgot to listen to myself
What if I were lying to myself
What if Truth were telling me
Being without doing anything is not being bored
Who made you believe you had to keep busy?
If you stir up hot air so as not to listen to yourself
It means you’re afraid of facing yourself
What if Truth were telling me
Being without doing anything is not being bored
Who made you believe you had to keep busy?
If you stir up hot air so as not to listen to yourself
It means you’re afraid of facing yourself
Yes but I have friends to criticize
I have things to sell, I don’t want to give them away
I have a duty to go vote
I must think, I’m afraid of being scammed
I have an alarm to install
There’s a poker tournament about to start
I have no more cigarettes in my pack
And there’s no more wine at the table, we’re going to be bored stiff
I have things to sell, I don’t want to give them away
I have a duty to go vote
I must think, I’m afraid of being scammed
I have an alarm to install
There’s a poker tournament about to start
I have no more cigarettes in my pack
And there’s no more wine at the table, we’re going to be bored stiff
What if I were lying to myself
What if Truth were telling me
Being without doing anything is not being bored
Who made you believe you had to keep busy?
If you stir up hot air so as not to listen to yourself
It means you’re afraid of facing yourself
What if Truth were telling me
Being without doing anything is not being bored
Who made you believe you had to keep busy?
If you stir up hot air so as not to listen to yourself
It means you’re afraid of facing yourself
Find my music at https://celmar432.blogspot.com/
