The Violence of the Shadow (Forgiveness)
If someone has been physically violent with you, or psychologically violent, or energetically violent, in short when you sense shadow in someone (narcissism, hatred, something unhealthy), forgive them.
It doesn’t mean spend time with them, just forgive them so you can move on.
What matters is not what they become when you forgive them, what matters is what I become when I forgive them.
And we also have a shadow side within us.
Right now, as you listen to me, you are alone with yourself, so take advantage of it to admit your dark sides to yourself, take advantage of this moment alone with no one around to look in a mirror at the shadow part within you. You know very well what I’m talking about and you can no longer deny it now.
So the most important thing is done: you have looked it in the face.
And now... forgive it.
Don’t judge yourself, don’t feel guilty, forgive yourself, and you’ll see that you will automatically move on.
How do you forgive someone, or this part of us?
Imagine them as a baby in our arms.
