🎧
How to Listen to Videos in English
1
Click the settings icon ⚙️ in the YouTube video player.
2
Select “Audio track” and choose “English”.

Playing with Your Creative Power

look around you and ask yourself “why did I create this?”
I picked up an idea at some point, okay, but why did I put the intention of sculpting it into the illusion of matter?

negative examples (taxes)
don’t confuse loving your creation with judging your creation
see the power of the light that creates the shadow
I necessarily love what I created, but I don’t necessarily find it beautiful
realizing you are the creator is not just accepting that you created what is pretty
realizing you are the creator means being able to accept that you are responsible for what is dark


every time you criticize what you see, you are only declaring that you are not the creator, since the creator can only love his creation

instead of being afraid of feeling guilty, stop judging yourself

it’s not “because of me”, it’s thanks to my power as creator that I offer myself this experience

smile at this experience that you created and that you now master

for example, when something annoys you, remember that you are the creator, and observe the power of your creativity through the power of that annoyance, because it results from an experience you created

Here, everything is given freely and without ads.
You alone decide whether to give something back if you wish to thank me.