Mastering the Little Ego
the narcissist is proud of what he undertakes, of what he creates in 3D
use that to turn it against him
become aware that we are the creator of what we see
the Spirit accepts that we are the creator because it knows it
the egotistical mind will accept it out of pride at being the creator
we can’t not love what we have created, neither with the eyes of the Spirit nor with the eyes of the egotistical character
the narcissist may not like the co-creation, but he inevitably loves the creation
that is, by the way, why the nuance between co-creation and creation is crucial
talking about co-creation is interesting for starting to open one’s Spirit toward a certain unity through union, but it doesn’t help master the egotistical mind. Also, talking about co-creation pretends that we are separate, which can slow us down in the Ascension toward unity and make us forget our personal responsibility.
talking about creation emphasizes our responsibility as creator and will therefore help us Ascend without relying solely on the work of others
this responsibility as creator will seduce our narcissistic part
The Spirit looks at the creation and says: I know I created it in order to experience it, so I play with it
The little ego looks at the creation and says: if I created it, it’s necessarily beautiful, necessarily useful, necessarily interesting
In both cases we accept the creation
even creations that could be called negative, since the narcissist will gladly play devil’s advocate, whereas the Spirit accepts every experience without judgment
use that to turn it against him
become aware that we are the creator of what we see
the Spirit accepts that we are the creator because it knows it
the egotistical mind will accept it out of pride at being the creator
we can’t not love what we have created, neither with the eyes of the Spirit nor with the eyes of the egotistical character
the narcissist may not like the co-creation, but he inevitably loves the creation
that is, by the way, why the nuance between co-creation and creation is crucial
talking about co-creation is interesting for starting to open one’s Spirit toward a certain unity through union, but it doesn’t help master the egotistical mind. Also, talking about co-creation pretends that we are separate, which can slow us down in the Ascension toward unity and make us forget our personal responsibility.
talking about creation emphasizes our responsibility as creator and will therefore help us Ascend without relying solely on the work of others
this responsibility as creator will seduce our narcissistic part
The Spirit looks at the creation and says: I know I created it in order to experience it, so I play with it
The little ego looks at the creation and says: if I created it, it’s necessarily beautiful, necessarily useful, necessarily interesting
In both cases we accept the creation
even creations that could be called negative, since the narcissist will gladly play devil’s advocate, whereas the Spirit accepts every experience without judgment
