Generosity
Get out of “I bought it, it belongs to me, I do what I want with it”
Get out of “I’m keeping it for myself just in case”
give
and not necessarily to your family or friends, because that is favoritism due to emotional attachment
give to whoever needs it in the moment (for example a classified ad “giving away…”, you don’t even need to go to EMMAUS, and you will savor the happiness of the one who receives, which is in fact your Love that you feel through giving, you remember that you don’t lack Love since you are Love)
and to feed your possessive little ego, tell yourself that when you give it is surely one of your incarnations that you are offering a gift to
last step, unconditional love, giving without expecting recognition, no need to hear a thank-you, not even to see a smile, you simply feel good
it works with objects you no longer use, it works with money sleeping in a savings account, and it also works with what you create.
moreover, giving what you’ve created instead of selling it helps you dare to be authentic, because you’re not afraid of cheating people by selling them something that isn’t perfect, since you’re giving it to them
it lets you detach from perfectionism
