The Animal-Man
I see and feel…
I see and understand…
He’s always the best
He’s not a loser
He’s always on time, he’s perfect and yet
He goes to the doctor, he doesn’t like his white hair
I think it’s the moment for this strange fear
To devote a moment to this joy that disturbs it
We listen to him at the table
He’s always right
He seems the most reliable of the bunch, but deep down
He remains unable to accept another sound
I think it’s the moment for this strange fear
To devote a moment to this joy that disturbs it
I see and feel the extinction of the Animal-Man
I see and understand that he was controlling my mind
This possessive and calculating character
Hid my creative and fearless spirit
He’s always the best
He’s not a loser
He’s always on time, he’s perfect and yet
He goes to the doctor to feed on medications
I think it’s the moment for this strange fear
To devote a moment to this joy that disturbs it
We listen to him at the table
He’s always right
He seems the most reliable of the bunch, but deep down
He remains unable to live an emotion
I think it’s the moment for this strange fear
To devote a moment to this joy that disturbs it
I see and feel the extinction of the Animal-Man
I see and understand that he was controlling my mind
This possessive and calculating character
Hid my creative and fearless spirit
Find my music at https://celmar432.blogspot.com/
