Lulumineuse Answers Your Questions
Find Lulumineuse on her website
List of questions :
At what age did Lulu realize she could know everything from her instinct? Did she “work” to develop her clairvoyance?
11/11 is no coincidence. Can you explain the meaning of these numbers? I have just had a healing session with a shaman and my guides strongly encouraged me to reconnect with NUMEROLOGY because in parallel lives I was already using it to “get to know” people. At the same time could you point me to people I could get closer to for teaching?
How does this end of the year look in France with the yellow vests and more generally in the world all these movements of emancipation of peoples, according to your contacts?
Can Lulu tell us about this end of the year, what exactly is changing? And how to take this change in the best way inwardly?
Could you enlighten us about 2025 and the related events?
Do you think that in the coming months/years, certain artists will come to the forefront and play a role in shedding light on peace and this coming paradigm shift? Ultimately, are there “beacon artists” who will help illuminate consciousness on a larger scale?
Does Marie’s call correspond to the event? Why are the years 2020 and 2022 so important?
What does the pole shift or pole reversal mean? How will it manifest and what will the consequences be for us?
Will the advent be different for each person? Different in the sense, for example, that for kind people the passage would be easier compared to people locked in their system of anger or to muggles???
Will a solar storm impact the earth, creating worldwide disruptions such as power outages?
I would like to know whether the 3 days of darkness will take place as indicated by many mediums. If so, when? 2019 or 2020? Should we protect ourselves?
I don’t know how I came to your shows, I feel like I was “guided”. I have been following your interventions, like others, such as on Nurea TV and others (Molinaro, S. Didelot, etc.), for about 1 year. Everything I discover there speaks to me. One question nags at me: does that mean I am considered “awakened”?
Is it possible that with only 10% of beings on the path to awakening we can change paradigm? Are we getting there?
When will a majority of humans dare to let their soul (love) express itself, and thus taste their own greatness and that of the world, as well as that of the one who creates everything that is?
Many people who are awakening or have been awake for a while can’t take living in this world as it is anymore, and even though we know we create our own reality, the question is: will our generation experience the event or at least something other than what is in place now? Or will it come in several generations? Without entering into fear but in a desire for clarification (I’ve been quite directed to this kind of information lately (Egypt, Atlantis, etc.) and I’m trying to put it together), we know that the earth is cleansing itself (volcanoes awakening, etc.), is this due to the pole shifts that happen about every 10,000 years? We know that our ancestors from more advanced civilizations (surely helped by celestials or other luminous friends) knew how to protect themselves from it, the monuments such as the pyramids (I’m thinking mostly of the great one at Giza) surely hold this knowledge since it is arranged in a way to warn us of this cycle. Will we get this knowledge in time? Will it happen before the event? Or is it precisely this that will allow a vibrational leap?
If the theory that we came to live the experience of the illusion of an earthly life is true and thought creates everything, then what is going to happen has already been pre-programmed with no possibility of changing anything! Why worry about it?
Is it true that we came to clean up the transgenerational, the wounds, purify karma, etc???
What role does the multiplication of people who become pranic (who stop eating) at the moment play in this advent?
I would like to know whether a bodily accident (being knocked over with a shock to the cervical vertebrae) can be linked to a significant vibrational change in our bodies? Can you, Lulu, talk to us about the signs one can observe during significant vibrational changes in our bodies?
Why, even though we are open and into spirituality, do we attract into our circle and environment people who are not very open, who don’t question themselves, and superficial relationships, especially in friendship..? A little advice that comes to you Lulu?
I want to know whether it is possible to “encode” or “re-encode” places/people, by channeling movements (intuitive movement that can resemble dances) with a precise intention of the heart and incorporating geometries that I “see”?
How do you ground yourself well and quickly to the earth?
Having recently acquired agricultural land where I wish to recharge regularly and make my vegetable garden, I would like to know whether it is possible to transmute the negative energies of a future cell-phone antenna tower that is being built opposite the land? I have heard that you can reverse the poles of an antenna, what do you think?
Do you have a good method of protection to protect yourself from negativity? (example: bubble of light connected to the earth and the sky), Yann Lipnick’s code or Grigori Grabovoi’s number sequences?
The crystalline grid of the earth, is it THAT which protected it, and therefore living beings, during the pole shift? Is that why it is currently being restored, notably by the crop circles (but not only, we too have our role to play among other things)?
Are there other planets with the law of the jungle like down here?
My representation of the “real” form of the Universe is an infinitely fast oscillation between ALL and NOTHING. That is, the infinite cannot experience itself as infinite since it is infinite in all its dimensions, including time, and when you experience ALL infinitely fast (instantaneously), it is the same as experiencing NOTHING at all (for any vibration, there necessarily exists a vibration of opposite phase, and if you try to “listen” to them at the same time, you get silence). So my question is: Since ALL cannot be experienced at the same time everywhere, HOW MANY “points of experimentation” are there? In plain terms: at any moment, there are an infinite number of parallel realities that EXIST (for example, right now, as you ask this question, there are an infinite number of parallel realities where everything is identical except one grain of sand). Do these parallel realities experience themselves or are they just in a state of “potential”, like a film reel that isn’t being projected? And so, what is the “system” or logic that decides whether a “potential” that exists is experienced or not?
Can we receive a crop circle in a garden, a kind of individual crop circle, because I noticed a ring of taller grass, a circle 120 cm in diameter, 20 wide, almost perfect, right in the middle of my lawn, is it a wink since I’ve been interested in the crop circle phenomenon and perhaps also a wink sent since I’ve been following you regularly on YouTube?
Are some crops made by sound... like cymatics? (Grains of sand placed on a metal plate and taking a more or less organized and geometric shape depending on the sound(s) emitted.)
Aside on the construction of the pyramids
How can we have technology without polluting? I often ask myself the question, is it that at a more advanced stage the psychic will do a lot and so we will no longer need technology (e.g., energy for lighting via crystals, levitating, etc.).
I have a suggestion and a question. It would be great to do a show with films and readings, healing places that you can recommend to us to understand what is happening, to ground, to work…. I read the two books of the Ami series, I haven’t read the 3rd yet. I was very impressed by the team working under the sea to reduce to the maximum the devastating effects of volcanoes. I asked myself a question: we all have a volcano within us... does working on oneself to calm down influence volcanoes? Since what is outside is a reflection of our inside.
What is in the “Ami” books, does it really exist or are they stories to open minds? Notably the planet where some Atlanteans are. If so, how do they combine technology and respect for the environment?
I would like to know whether or not we should be paid for the “energy healing and other treatments” that we do. Some tell me yes, because it has to be give-and-take, and others say no, because it is a gift from heaven and therefore meant to be shared but without asking for anything in return...
