🎧
How to Listen to Videos in English
1
Click the settings icon ⚙️ in the YouTube video player.
2
Select “Audio track” and choose “English”.

Mother Earth

How I love Mother Earth
When she brings forth the trees
When she sculpts the mountains
When she awakens her nature in spring
How I love Mother Earth
When she perfumes the forests
When she makes the animals love one another
When she gently carries the water along

Mother Earth… You are the ground
Mother Earth… of involution
Mother Earth… Forgive the humans
Mother Earth… for having been fools
Mother Earth… You are the path
Mother Earth… of evolution
Mother Earth… I take your hand
Mother Earth… on the way to Ascension

How I love Mother Earth
When she gives flavors to fruits
When she makes the birds sing
When she reflects the sun on the ocean
How I love Mother Earth
When she makes up the leaves
When she softens under my feet
When she makes me live the present moment

Mother Earth… You are the ground
Mother Earth… of involution
Mother Earth… Forgive the humans
Mother Earth… for having been fools
Mother Earth… You are the path
Mother Earth… of evolution
Mother Earth… I take your hand
Mother Earth… on the way to Ascension

 


Find my music at https://celmar432.blogspot.com/

Here, everything is given freely and without ads.
You alone decide whether to give something back if you wish to thank me.